If you’ve ever wanted to knit and haven’t yet, this course is for you. From your first slip knot and cast-on to seaming and stuffing your creature, you are taken step by step through knit and purl stitches and how to fix common problems, such as gaining/losing stitches and knitting very tightly or very loosely.
You can also purchase a kit (£15) containing everything you need to complete the project, apart from a pair of scissors and a pen. All kit contents are high quality and, where possible, made of natural materials.
Why take this course?
- Learn at a pace that suits you
- Learn from the comfort of your home – no travelling or worries about Covid-19 secure arrangements
- You’ll gain a satisfying and useful skill that is a proven stress-reliever!
- The course is written and presented by a knitting tutor with over 40 years’ knitting experience (and over 20 years classroom teaching experience)
- You’re not on your own – get direct responses to questions from the tutor through the student forum and share your progress with other students
- Suitable for adults or children (younger children may need some supervision)
- The course is web-based so it works on tablets and phones as well as laptops and desktop computers
- Repeat the videos as frequently as you need/want to – you get Lifetime Access, so there’s no expiry date
- Nearly 2 hours of video, split into 7 short, logical chapters gives you so much more direct tuition than you would get in a 2-hour workshop (there’s no tea-break, the tutor isn’t spending time helping other people or waiting for people to get to a given point before continuing)
- PDF course notes to download including a transcript of everything in the videos as well as lots of close-up images from the videos