New! There are now also kits to accompany my courses on craftucation.com. These supply you with most of the materials you need to complete the projects in the course, but they do not give you a pattern or access to the course.
The ‘Buy Now’ button will take you to my Payhip store.
Knitting for Beginners 1, Kit to accompany Craftucation Course
This is the kit that accompanies my Craftucation course, Knitting for Beginners 1 with Kath Andrews.
The little knitted creature in the picture is the item that the course teaches you to make.
20x24cm blue cotton project bag, containing:
- 16g/32m Cambrian Wool DK yarn, 100% Welsh Mule, colour will vary
- 1 pair Clover 4mm bamboo knitting needles
- 10x13cm green cotton bag full of pure wool or synthetic (recycled plastic bottles) stuffing
- 6x9cm yellow cotton pouch containing:
- 1 blunt ended tapestry needle
- 2 bulb pins
- 3 self-adhesive felt pieces
- 1 business card
Please note that buying the kit does NOT give you access to the course – that is a separate product that can be purchased at craftucation.com