New! There are now also kits to accompany my courses on craftucation.com. These supply you with most of the materials you need to complete the projects in the course, but they do not give you a pattern or access to the course.
The ‘Buy Now’ button will take you to my Payhip store.
Knitting for Beginners 2, Kit to accompany Craftucation Course
This is the kit that accompanies my Craftucation course, Knitting for Beginners 2 with Kath Andrews.
20x24cm green cotton project bag, containing:
- 100g/225m West Yorkshire Spinners Colour Lab DK yarn, 100% British Wool, comprising; 1 x 50g Prism Bright & 2 x 25g solid colours found in Prism Bright (combinations vary)
- 1 pair Clover 4mm bamboo knitting needles
- 6x9cm yellow cotton pouch containing:
- 1 blunt ended tapestry needle
- 1 bulb pin
- 2 stitch markers
- 2m length 3mm ribbon (green or pink)
- 1 business card
Please note that buying the kit does NOT give you access to the course – that is a separate product that can be purchased at craftucation.com